4 chicken breasts, diced
3 Tspn curry powder
1/2 Tspn dried basil
1/2 Tspn dried parsley
2 cups chicken stock
2 cans (800ml) coconut milk
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
2 cups grated tasty cheese
Sheets Puff Pastry
Preheat oven 180
- Heat oil in large pot on high and add chicken.
- Brown meat and add curry powder & herbs and stir well until all chicken is covered.
- Add stock & milk, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 mins.
- Add vegetables and cheese.
- Simmer for another 10mins and you should notice the mixture thicken.
- Remove from Heat.
Cover base and sides of soup cups with puff pastry and place in oven for about 10 mins or until pastry starts to puff up.
Remove from oven.
Using a soup ladle, scoop the mixture into the soup cup with the cooked pastry. About 1 1/2 – 2 scoops is plenty. Repeat this until all the mixture is used.
Cover individual cups with pastry and prick the top with a knife or fork.
Place in oven and cook for 20 mins.
Be careful when serving to unsuspecting consumers as the bowls will remain hot for some time.