Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celcius
500 grms Chicken breast diced
1 can coconut cream
2 tablespoons curry powder
1 tspn chicken stock
1 cup water
1 cup mixed frozen vegetables (peas, carrots, corn)
6 sheets puff pastry approx.
1. Heat oil in pan, add chicken and fry until cooked through.
2. Add curry powder and stir through until all the chicken is coated with curry powder..
3. Mix chicken stock with water and add to chicken.
4. Add coconut cream and stir.
5. Add Frozen vegetables and simmer for approx. 10 mins.
6. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Cut pastry sheet into four squares. Place tablespoonful of chicken curry mix into center of pastry square and fold over, press firmly and create decorative edge in pastry.
I use this tool – which I received as a gift from a Tupperware party, I just don’t know what it is called. Maybe someone who reads this recipe can tell me if they know. It is one of the best tools for making these curry puffs. You just place the pastry on it, place filling on pastry and fold over. Voila! (Remove excess pastry while folded over).
Place curry puffs on greased oven tray and cook in oven for 20 mins.