The good old Aussie burger! We all love it, it’s great to eat on a hot summer day and so quick and easy to make. Here I have made a burger from sausage mince which is tasty and great to make for anyone on a tight budget.
2 tspn mixed herbs
1 – 2 tspns Chilly flakes
500 grms sausage mince
1/2 cup tomato sauce
2 cups breadcrumbs
Sprinkle of Salt & Pepper
- Combine mince, egg, sauce, 1 cup of breadcrumbs, Salt & Pepper together in a large bowl.
- Roll medium size balls in your hand then flatten to about 2cm thick.
- Mix 1 cup of breadcrumbs, herbs and chilly flakes; place in a bowl or tray.
- Roll burger patty in breadcrumb mix and completely cover.
- Cook in greased fry pan on low to medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Place on bun with desired fillings.